Last week was solo week at Hack Reactor, and my teammates and I were working on a project called Triumpet. We had about 10 days to work on this project, and it was a tremendously valuable experience for all of us. The original scope of our project was to map out floor plan of a retail space, and then track indoor position of users utilizing iBeacon or motion sensors on their mobile devices. We soon discovered that 10 days is too little time to achieve our original scope, and we had to reassess and put position tracking to the backlog for future iterations. Also, we didn’t want to spend too much time on learning new frameworks or technology, so we decided to use the MEAN stack that we were already famililar with, and D3.js for rendering the indoor maps.